A severe injury in your leg would always leave anyone with unbearable pain and inflammation. The flexibility and strength of the body lies in its healthy locomotive system. However, in case of any injury and pain to the joints and bones, the body suffers from severe damage and pain.
Many people today suffer from arthritis – a critical condition in which the joints become painful with difficulties in your locomotive functions. However there are many ways to cure this pain of arthritis. You can treat it either by taking medication, therapies and treatments or by following natural remedies.
If you want to seek the relief in a natural way, then here are some natural treatments that will help in curing arthritis:
- Increase the intake of food rich in antioxidants. Eat lots of fruits and green leafy vegetables. Removing the free radicals from your body these kind of diet will eliminate the joint’s damage and keep your healthy
However you have to reduce the intake of processed foods, foods high in carbohydrates, meat, dairy products etc. This will help in alleviating your pain and provide you relief.
- Many often increase in uric acid in your blood also causes arthritis. To fight this, consider eating raw foods in large amounts and follow an alkaline based diet, which can effectively fight against arthritis. Abstain from allergenic food and stay detoxified every day. To remain healthy and clean you must take a fiber rich diet and drink water to flush toxins regularly.
- You must take cherry juice. This is a commonly used remedy that can successfully reduce pain of arthritis. Capable of regulating the uric acid level in your blood it will improve the condition of your health and reduce the pain. Its patients are also recommended to increase the consumption of vegetable juice. Juices like carrot, beet, cucumber, lemon and potato juices are very beneficial in arthritis pain. The ability to of these diets to dissolve the uric acid in your joints and tissues helps you in relieving the pain.
- One of the important component found in fish to fight this pain, is omega3 fatty acid which helps in treating arthritis. Eat fish and foods rich in omega3 fatty acid which will reduce the pain and inflammation in your joints. Eat foods containing vitamin E, important to maintain the functions of the cartilage.
- You can also opt for massage. Rub the affected areas with olive and castor oil. Besides this, other types of oil including rosemary, garlic, thyme and sassafras oil when mixed with some olive oils can provide great relieve from pain.
Apart from these, avoid taking baths in cold water. Instead, go for a steamed bath that will keep your body warm and avoid irritation.
The natural remedies mentioned above are best way to deal with arthritis without the incorporation of any harsh treatments. These natural ways are easy to be adopted and are much convenient as well. So make the best use of them and derive end number of benefits from these.