Summer is the best time to lose those fat chunks from the body. During summer season you can easily get rid of those love handles. But sometimes the high mercury hampers your workout schedule and stops you from doing so.
Exercising as you know that means lots of effort, messing with crazy schedule and discomfort. So how can you come out of this cycle so that you can squeeze more workout activities into your routine without thinking a lot about summer heat?
Some Exercise Tips to Beat the Summer Heat-
- Be Flexible about Your Workout Times: In summers you need to rearrange the schedule of your workout. Working out during the coolest time of the day won’t make you feel very exhausted. Don’t stick to a particular time and keep on changing it according to the summer heat.
- Invest In Some Light Clothes: Yes, your workout outfits do matters. Breathable and lightweight clothes are a must for you. Do you know why…? Because it pulls moisture away from your skin and you actually feel cooler.
- A cold shower before workout: It may seem a little odd for you but it works. Take a cold shower before hitting machines. Tie up your wet hair and when you head outside with water dripping down your face then you’ll feel refreshing and cool.
- Drink water all day: Hydration is necessary for overall health. Stay hydrated and you may hardly experience signs like fatigue, dizziness, headaches etc while working out. Take sips of water after every 15-20 minutes keeps you refreshed and energized.
- Exercise thrice a week: According to health and fitness experts exercising thrice a day is enough during summer days. Workouts for 30-40 minutes per week can easily chop off your fat and show you good results.
- Apply Sunscreen For a Healthy Skin: It may sound a little bit awkward but it’s a must to keep skin healthy. If you run under the sun then you can have a higher incidence of skin cancer. No matter how miles you run but application of sun block is a must for the protection of skin from harmful sunrays.
So, at the end of this article we hope that these suggestions might help you out. Working out during summery days can be fun if you complement your exercises with right tips. So make these changes in your workout routine and get optimal results.