Beautiful tresses are the prerequisite for a beautiful personality. So what all you need to have a silky mane? To get that wow factor making your mane look splendid, no hair expert or beautician can give you better way to it than your platter would. Enter your kitchen and pick out the items that include the following nutritional qualities.
Here is a detailed list of nutritional requirement that you need to fulfill for a healthy hair growth.
1. Protein is the prime source for having a healthy hair growth, as it contains amino acids which build cells responsible for strong hair. Protein is necessary to have strong hair as its deficiency may result in weak and lusterless mane. Foods such as eggs, fish, meat, dairy products, nuts and seeds are high in protein and should necessarily be consumed on a daily basis.
2. Carbohydrates are other requirements for having a healthy hair. Being the reservoir of energy, loaded with vitamin B, their intake results in faster growth of hair. You must take care that you consume products which are less sugary and are not made of refined flour. Always welcome fibrous foods, such as nuts, whole grains, and green leafy vegetables, in your diet.
3. Fat is responsible for producing energy in your body. A balance of dietary fat should complement your food. Fat is found in both vegetarian and non vegetarian items. Obtain your calories from the fat you intake.
4. Minerals including silica, zinc and iron are best for healthy hair. Green leafy vegetables, meat, fish, eggs, dried fruits, nuts, legumes all play a great role in replenishing the balance of nutrition that you require for healthy and beautiful tresses.
5. Go for a nutritional balance depending upon your health, sex and fitness level. Choose food based on combination of its nutritional level. Always concentrate on the following:
- Eat different kind of foods
- Restrict the consumption of junk food
- Go for natural, organic foods
- Don’t binge on fried items
- Drink lots of water
6. Remember the following in mind while purchasing your food:
- Your food may have high pesticides level.
- Your stress level may diminish the nutrients in your body.
- Dieting may adversely affect nutrient levels.
- Aging may result in reduced ability of your body to utilize certain nutrients.
- Excess of exercising may also deplete some nutrients.
Along with a healthy, balanced and nutritious diet, staying active and stress free is very important. Drink lots of water to make bring you hair to life.