Pneumonia is an infectious disease marked by inflammation of one or both lungs. It is a common disease but if treated in a reckless way, it might become life threatening. Pneumonia can strike a person in his/her regular life. If a person has a weak immune system then this diseases can cause great damage to that person’s body.
Pneumonia is a contagious disease and spreads easily from one person to another. In this article we shall tell you some facts regarding this disease. So, first of all lets go through the causes of pneumonia.
Reason behind Pneumonia
- Faulty lifestyle
- Fungal infections
- Toxins in the body
- Wrong feeding habits
- Inhalation of foreign matter
- Irritant dust or noxious gases
- Weakened condition from another illness
- Germs such as streptococcus, pneumococcus, staphylococcus
Pneumonia is a lung infection that can make you very sick. Pneumonia comes with a number of symptoms. Some of the symptoms of pneumonia are listed below.
Signs of pneumonia may include
- Fast heartbeat
- Vomiting and nausea
- Muscle weakness and pain
- Feeling very weak or very tired
- Shaking and teeth chattering chills
- Feeling short of breath or fast breathing
- Chest pain that gets worse when we breathe in or cough
Pneumonia makes it hard for your lungs to tackle infection. Pneumonia can be treated with homemade solutions and most of the people have got benefitted with these cures.
Easy Remedies to Cure Pneumonia
- Take fenugreek seeds tea 4-5 times a day. It eliminates the harmful toxins from body and helps in the lessening of body temperature
- Turpentine oil is a best way to fight off with pneumonia infection. Rub this oil on rib cages and over the chest
- A pneumonia sufferer should consume juices like spinach, cucumber, beet root and carrot juice. These juices are capable enough to tackle pneumonia
- Extract juice of 6-7 basil leaves. Add some powdered black pepper in this. Consume it after every 6 hours to treat and prevent pneumonia
- Apply garlic paste over the chest. It tones down pulse and respiration
Pneumonia is a chronic ailment, and we can get it from anywhere like schools, hospitals etc. This disease needs timely treatment with the balanced diet. But the early signs of pneumonia can be cured by these homemade solutions. So try out these safe cures and get rid of this in a natural way.