If you want to gain weight then first thing you should keep in mind is that it is not a thing that you can achieve overnight. To gain lean muscles takes time and hard work to attain that perfect body that can set an example for others and that can turn people’s eyes towards you.
Many times people start going to the gym but after observing not any appreciable difference in their body, they give up doing exercises and that’s where they fail in the process of muscle building.
If you really want to have a perfect male body you should keep in mind the following things:
- If you are really serious for gaining weight and building muscle you must become consistent and follow a routine that includes exercising daily, and remember that it is not a thing that you can achieve in one or two weeks. You will have to work hard consistently for a long time.
- To gain weight, it is important that you are taking a proper supply of nutrients that include a lot of proteins. You can have meat, sprouts, whole wheat bread and white eggs to gain more weight.
- Exercise is the most important thing for building body. It burns the calories and helps in gaining muscle tissues.
Here is a List of Exercises you can do to Build Lean Muscle Mass:
- Warm up is really important before exercising. You can start with jogging and stretching. Stretching helps in making body flexible.
- Lifting weight helps in building body. But start with lifting light weight because lifting heavy weights can put stress on your arms.
- Body weight exercises like chin-ups, push-ups, sit-ups, pull-ups, crunches and air dips also help in building body. Do these exercises slowly to make them more effective.
- During exercising use your muscular force only to lift your body or dumbbells. Don’t let the body or your arm to drop under the effect of gravity. This lessens the effort you are doing to burn calories and gain weight.
- After exercise it is important to relax your body. After the workout lie down straight for 15-20 min to give complete rest to your body.
It is also very important that you cannot eat anything during exercise. There should be a gap of at least 2 hr between exercise and having food. After following these instructions you will see a great positive change in your body definition.