Sometimes we don’t realize that the ingredients that we come across daily can cleanse and nourish our skin the way it can’t be done by the expensive branded products too.
Herbs are a boon to the beauty treatments. Without any side effects, these have easy approach and also are quite inexpensive. It is possible to treat the skin problems at home with the blend of these herbs.
Home Remedies for Dry Skin:
Extremely dry skin which sometimes is painful is so annoying that everyone wishes to get it replaced. Dry skin usually is itchy and when someone scratches, it becomes red and swells up.
- To solve this problem, almond oil is of great use as it gets absorbed in the skin too easily.
- Another possible option can be applying mashed banana on the skin or using mayonnaise as a face mask.
- Honey is a superb treatment for dry skin. It can remove the dead cells and stimulate tissue growth.
- Yogurt is considered to be a superb moisturizer and it naturally cleanses the skin also.
Remedies for Acne ridden Skin:
- Garlic, known for the anti bacterial properties, can act as an effective solution to acne.
- Another useful solution is to apply honey and apple paste.
- Along with these, citric fruits can exfoliate the skin.
- A paste of white and brown sugar can also be applied to the affected areas.
- Another option is to use orange peel and ripe tomato paste.
Remedies for oily skin:
For oily skin, all that you need is to clean the skin pores.
- Natural ingredients like eggs, cucumber and vinegar can do this for you. By applying a paste made up of these three, one can easily treat oily skin as eggs remove the oil and vinegar is considered to be an antiseptic.
- Using multani mitti or fuller’s earth which is an excellent absorbent is an excellent option for treating words. If too much dryness occurs, it can be mixed with some amount of honey which balances the effect to the needed level.
Anti Ageing Remedies:
As we all know fresh fruits which contain antioxidants is a perfect anti ageing diet.
- Also egg white also helps in wrinkle reduction.
- A blend of papaya, honey and strawberries can be applied to reduce fine lines.
- Marks or spots on the skin can be also treated with the raw potato.
Benefits of using home remedies:
- The ingredients used are cheap.
- Usually at home everything we use is clean so assurance of quality is there.
- The ingredients are easy to find at home.
- Home remedies have no side effects.
- These provide the effective results.
So be a natural beauty with these home remedies and pamper your skin.