Are you not able to enjoy those passionate moments between the sheets? Have you ever tried to find out the reasons behind your lack of interest in sexual activities? Sexual impotence is an ordinary problem which affects almost every man once in a lifetime. In medical terms, it is known as “Erectile Dysfunction”. The hectic and stressed lifestyle has made it nearly unattainable to enjoy the ecstasy of sex.
If you want to fix your problem and want to know more about sexual impotence, then do go through this article to lay hand on some of the best solutions.
Reasons of Sexual Impotence
- Aging- The level of prolactin augments as we cross the age of 40. It encourages the conversion of dihydro-testosterone which causes sexual impotence in men.
- Uncontrolled Diet- Excessive consumption of fat builds the fats in arteries and as well as small veins in brain and penis. It also indicates the disorder of erectile dysfunction amongst men.
- Enlarged Prostate- Studies has shown that an enlarged prostate increases the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- Hormonal Imbalance- It is another important cause of sexual impotence. The deficiency of testosterone leads to loss of erection and low libido. Excessive flow of prolactin hormone also decreases the level of testosterones.
- Diabetes- The high level of blood sugar level in body damages small nerves and blood vessels throughout the body. It decreases the blood flow needed for erection and also impairs the nerve impulses.
Are there any Natural Cures to Treat Sexual Impotence?
- One of the best ways to treat erectile dysfunction is consume 2-3 cloves of raw garlic on a regular basis.
- Onions augments libido and strengthens reproductive organs. So, add white onions in your diet.
- Include lots of fresh vegetables, grains, fruits, seeds, nuts in your diet. It is beneficial in treating sexual impotence.
- Consume 6gm of winter cherry herb powder with a cup of milk for 5-6 days after menstruation helps in curing erectile dysfunction
- Take jambul fruit (an Indian herb) with little honey and milk. Consume it on a regular basis to treat sexual impotence.
- Dry fruits are effective in treating this problem. Add almonds, quince seeds, pistachios and dates in your diet. These dry fruits are said to boost up the sexual power.
Erectile dysfunction or sexual impotence becomes a very serious issue, if one does not take care of it on time. So, without wasting much time, cure this problem before it’s too late.